~Scarlet Crusade~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Scarlet Crusade~

We are an Infinite Force, The Eternal Empire... We are Scarlet Crusade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa

Go down 
4 posters

Should i get 70 def..?
Stay 60 def and be like one of the 100 users to max out 60 def
omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_vote_lcap0%omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Go 70 def, forget the dignity, make money easier
omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_vote_lcap100%omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Flanky

omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 am

hey all. umm as you know i am, to be technical, a godsword dragon hybrid, or for short a "Gs Drag Hybd". The name was created by my friend so hush =p. I also L000000veeee to no arm fight (f2p) and im not sure why. But on a serious note, I need to know whether or not to get 70 defense or not. here are some key components to my decision making that you may want to consider.

60 def:

<3 ~ ill be one of the few people in rs to max out lvl 60 def

<3 ~ Lower combat in a fight means i can fight lower levels. as we all know when you broaden your combat, you broaden the opportunities for others to attack.

<3 ~ 60 was my first choice for a long time. I wanted to stay at 60 to be bwtn 45 and 70 with benefits. I like to be different. =p

<3 ~ I sometimes get hit a lot, or none at all. 60 atk sometimes destroys my defense, even when tanking!!

<333 ~ 60 def ending results after all the training and garbage - 99 range, 99 str, 99 hp, 75 atk, 61 pray, 103 COMBAT

70 def:

<3 ~ Ill be just like everyone else getting 70 def, which isn't widely accepted when you no arm, especially when noobs as you your stats in qc (i hate that...)

<3 ~ ill be open to barrows (at last!!!), and ill be able to use chivalry, given i get off my lazy ass and do that quest...

<3 ~ money making will be easier for when i wanna tank at aviansies or actually to gwd. but im scared Neutral

<3 ~ for me, combat = eww.

<3 ~ Ill be able to catch up to my other friends who decided to ditch me.

<333 ~ 70 def ending results after all the training and garbage - 99 range, 99 str, 99 hp, 75 atk, 65 pray, 106 COMBAT

PLEASE HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<3 Flanked411 <3
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 am

Well, you know my opinion of pures Razz i think it's pretty pointless except in a few cases for pvp, the novelty of being the few to achieve something never interested me either though. Whatever you decide to do, best of luck O:
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 am

... I don't know what you're talking about. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://scrusade.ultimarpg.net

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 pm

My opinion shouldn't matter too much, but i'd go with 70 def. The Piety prayer sounds pretty and more money for uhh ... whatever you decide to buy Smile. And i'm all for getting a high combat so yeah Wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I mean chivalry! i'm sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Flanky

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 am

signs point to 70 def Surprised

<3 flanked411 <3
Back to top Go down
std1023

std1023

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 pm

GO FOR 70 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 am

Ooh, forgot all about piety. Definitely 70 def then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa   omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omggggggggg dilemmmmmmmaaaaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Scarlet Crusade~ :: Runescape :: 99 Parties-
Jump to: