~Scarlet Crusade~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Scarlet Crusade~

We are an Infinite Force, The Eternal Empire... We are Scarlet Crusade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might not be funny, but a little interesting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Might not be funny, but a little interesting. Empty
PostSubject: Might not be funny, but a little interesting.   Might not be funny, but a little interesting. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:51 pm

My friend was doing dragon slayer (At level 6 Surprised) and he called me and a few friends to come with food for him at elvarg. When I arrived he just went in and was in the fight, it took a while Surprised like 5 minutes until the draggy was down to like that point of hp where you see no green at all but it's still alive Surprised. He's fighting with range and hits a 1, everyone started shouting and so was he, he runs to elvarg a split second after he hits the 1 to see elvarg was still alive, elvarg uses his dragon breath on him and with his auto - retaliate he shoots elvarg. Elvarg hits a 7 first on him and he hits a 0. Elvarg and my friend shoot at eachother at the same time, elvvy hits a 3 and my friend hits a 1 Very Happy they both die. Not very funny but the first time i've ever seen that Smile.[center]
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: Might not be funny, but a little interesting.   Might not be funny, but a little interesting. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Oh wow, i thought elvarg's ranged attack could hit well over 15 at once combined, nice though!
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: Might not be funny, but a little interesting.   Might not be funny, but a little interesting. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 pm

LeMao XD!
Back to top Go down
http://scrusade.ultimarpg.net

PostSubject: Re: Might not be funny, but a little interesting.   Might not be funny, but a little interesting. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 pm

"LeMao''? ;D isn't it "Lmfao"? Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: Might not be funny, but a little interesting.   Might not be funny, but a little interesting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey its my way of saying it. SH! :O
Back to top Go down
http://scrusade.ultimarpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might not be funny, but a little interesting.   Might not be funny, but a little interesting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might not be funny, but a little interesting.
Page 1 of 1