~Scarlet Crusade~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Scarlet Crusade~

We are an Infinite Force, The Eternal Empire... We are Scarlet Crusade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanky

I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. Empty
PostSubject: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 am

mkay so i was pking in pvp, f2p. world 21. this 112 with full rune and str cape (untrim) was like, whoa ur goin down hoe...and i was in monk robes and i was like, whoaaaa...moh noo..so we fight.

It was pretty much a downhill battle. I was getting 20+ hit on me nonstop and i was trying to pm one of my friends something. For some reason i didnt click on my friends name so i typed "Tell your Friends." meanwhile, i went to 2h (cause i range 2h) and i hit 14/27. he was dying and i hit enter. It made it look like i told the kid "tell your friends" when i koed his bum. got full rune, 2h, the works.

Um...karma found me later and he came back..with his skill cape friends (assorted trim and untrim) and they al took turns attacking me. For some reason they ran and i chased 1 guy to the bank. As we all know, you can attack some1 in the bank for 10 seconds. HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was a glitch, and idk if its still active, and i was able to attack this guy nonstop like a normal fight in the bank. he freaked and died. Smile)))))))))))

Oh yeah, it wasnt a hotzone there but I still got decent loot. Looking forward to seeing some of your awesome rs stories.

<3 Flanked411 <3
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 am

Nice :p I don't like the new runescape pvp, the drop system and limited area ruins it for me.
Back to top Go down
Flanky

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:38 am

Yeah tbh, I shouldnt really be pvping or even bhing cause im just that poor, but i like to do it anyway. my drops aren't as hot as the one i described here. >.<

<3 Flanked411 <3
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:30 am

Yeah, they usually aren't, if people are being nice you can make a little money though, either letting you 13k them or have a 1 item fight, drops aren't amazing but they're there.
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 pm

rofl that was giggle worthy XD

i was "laughing out loud" zomg rofl
Back to top Go down
http://scrusade.ultimarpg.net
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 pm

DOWN WITH THE ACRONYMZ!! LAUGH OUT LOUD WHAT THE F@#$*@(#*@#$@#
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm

... Lmao? ^^
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:35 pm

roll on the floor laughing helicopters c:
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm

why helicopters? Travel-racist. Crying or Very sad Why cant we give hot air baloons a CHANCE?! Sad
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 pm

roflbus? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 pm

balloons dammit BALLOONS~!!!!
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 pm

FINE! ROFLHOTAIRBALLOON *World explodes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 pm

I have something - with a picture to prove it!

So anyway, there's this massive clan that fights us and it's first to 100. We look and we're like.. OMG we're totally gonna die.

What happens? Well, we find out they have so many noobs, and not just low-level noobs, but noobs that don't know how to teamwork. More than half of them split up and do something else. At the most I had to deal with 6 guys (not something I could fight off but I killed off a couple of noobs each time I died). The noobs were like level 30-60.

What's beautiful is that, at one point, we were 2-40 or something and we were OWNING. Hahah. Anyway, eventually, a few ppl come in and we end up with this result.

It was so good that I absolutely HAD to screenshot this. Look.

Those guys were SO SAD. Lol.
http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=94993_underdogwin8_122_129lo.jpg
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 am

Ray pretty much summed it up, he wasn't looking at the kill counter though =P good fight indeed
Back to top Go down
Angelicclove
Admin
Angelicclove

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:29 pm

LeMao Pkay, this reminds me of that time it was 7 against 55, Scarlet Crusade against Greatball. It was Knockout... and guess who won? We did. Yep that's how much we pwn... Wink

No pics to prove it... but it's true!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
link8055

link8055

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 am

That's cause we're epicly organized o=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.   I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOTS A FUNNEHH....sorta.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Scarlet Crusade~ :: Runescape :: Runescape Funnies-
Jump to: